As a member of the Doctor Who Club Of Victoria you will receive several benefits:
- Six issues of the club newsletter, Sonic Screwdriver – sent by mail or email depending on membership type.
- A membership card (or cards, for family memberships) that provides you with discounts at specialist stores on Doctor Who related items (see our links page for more on that).
- Free admission to one regular DWCV meeting, discounted entry to all meetings.
- A vote at elections.
We have the following membership options available:
- Digital membership – club newsletters will be sent electronically via email (in colour).
– Single: $12/year
– Family: $15/year
- Classic membership – club newsletters will be sent by post (printed in black and white).
– Single: $20/year
– Family: $25/year
Higher rates apply for international members (please contact us for information on these).
How To Join
Sign Up Online
You can join the DWCV online by completing the form below and then sending your payment via Paypal. Send your money via treasurer @ dwcv.org.au, marking the payment as Services/Other.
Sign Up By Mail
Please download and complete the form below (PDF), and send together with payment made out to the Doctor Who Club Of Victoria via:
PO Box 12
Keilor VIC 3036
Please don’t send cash in the mail — if you want to join that way, please see us at a meeting!